I recently came across a survey on nbcnews.com in regards to raising taxes on the wealthy, where people support or do not support this. The survey looks like it was conducted very well. However it did not say specifically how many people were surveyed or who was. It said they surveyed the public, but it does not say how they picked the people to be a part of the survey. They may as well have asked all lower class families if America should raise the taxes for wealthier families and I’m sure most would say yes because it would not affect them as much. Despite all of that I still felt like it was informative and helpful and conducted well, the end result was that fifty-six percent of Americans think that taxes should be raised for people with a certain income amount. The survey was split up into sections of Republicans, Democrats, and independent. Democrats were the highest supports of the change in taxes. I would defiantly recommend this website to someone researching survey results it seemed to be conducted well and helped me learn more about what is going on in the world.
Jen -- what was the "n" ? How many people were surveyed and when? Did the article mention these things? Where did you find the article? This post is a little short -- dig a bit deeper.
ReplyDelete