Sunday, November 25, 2012
Term paper
I think I just about understand what you are looking for from us for this term paper. I was planning on taking different advertisements from different types of media, just like we had to do for the last post but obviously do more of them and go more in depth with my analysis. The only thing I wanted to ask is if you want our opinion of if we think that the campaign does a good or bad job of persuading people. I know it is just a campaign analysis, so were you also interested in our personal opinion. Other than that I feel confident in what you are looking for from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The "good" or "bad" job qualification is moot. What your final paper should do is analyze the elements put into the design of the campaign. You discussed many important elements in your previous post. In the paper, discuss examples from the commercials more specifically. Draw clearer lines from what you examine to what you interpret. You are on to a good project here!
ReplyDelete